Hey guys it is me again. Bec is having one of those days. Poor thing has been going to the hospital 3 times a day for hours at a time. She definately gets mom of the year award from me.
Luke now is 4 lbs. 1 oz. The nurse tonight explained to us that she spoke with the Nurse Practictioner about mixing some cereal in Luke's bottle to help him with his choking. They are hoping the thicker formula will do better. He really looked good tonight though. He had his eyes open for most of the visit. We try to get there for 8 and stay until around 9 or so.
I find it so humbling to know so many people are reading our blog to keep up with Luke and his progress. I get calls all day from family, friends, and clients, and we again want to say how much we appreciate it.
We want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I may try and sneak a turkey leg or some of mom's sweet potato casserole in for Luke to munch on tomorrow. That should put some weight on!